Our energy future is all about empowering customers with clean, reliable and cost-effective power. Solar power is an important part of that future.
Click on the new Solar Map to see where solar is powering our state. You can learn where projects are connected to the grid and operational. Also we show projects that are proposed for the future by substation and circuit.
- Use your mouse to zoom in and out to show location.
- Click any line segment and see connected and proposed solar.
- Click any substation to see connected and proposed solar.
- Green - capacity is available
- Yellow - approaching capacity limit
- Red - little or no capacity remaining or reliability constraints
If you have questions about the solar map or want to learn more about how solar is helping us to provide clean energy to our customers, e-mail Michael: Michael.Butler@greenmountainpower.com.