Everyone has a way they do things. That’s why we provide options.
Local payment centers add a whole other level of convenience to paying your monthly utility bill. The following locations double as payment agencies on our behalf. They accept cash, check, or money order payments:
If you were a CVPS customer prior to the merger with GMP, the following payment centers are available for you:
If you are a legacy GMP customer, the following payment centers are available for you:
- All People’s United Bank locations in Vermont - list
- Shaw’s: People’s United Bank branches located in the Colchester supermarket
- Hannaford Supermarket, Lang Farm Plaza, Essex Center
- Hannaford Supermarket, Dorset Street, South Burlington
- Hannaford Supermarket, Fayette Road, off Shelburne Road, South Burlington
- Hannaford Supermarket, Marshall Avenue, Williston
- Bank North in Richmond and Winooski
If you make a payment at a payment agency listed above shortly before your service is scheduled to be disconnected, please notify us by calling 1-888-835-4672 to avoid disconnection. Remember, the number is toll-free! Also remember that the administrative offices of GMP do not accept payments of any kind.